April 23rd and April 24th 2009 in Brooks, Oregon
Hosted By Chemeketa Community College & Willamette Valley Fire Rescue Authority
We are excited to present the following topics for this year’s event:
- Going Green - Environmental Commitment to Our Customers and Community, presented by Alan Pennington of Marion County Public Works
- Successful Grant Strategies for the Ordinary Guy, presenter TBA
- Customer Service - Back to Basics, presented by Janine Mouthart & Bonnie Stephenson of Chemeketa Community College
- FMLA and Effective Discipline/Employee Coaching, presented by BOLI Staff
- Self Defense and Personal Safety (Hands on Training), presented by Officer Joe Miller
- Fire Investigation - Fire Cause Determination Techniques, presented by FM Paula Smith
All Classes will be held at the Chemeketa Brooks Regional Training Center
4910 Brooklake Rd NE, Salem OR 97305 (Exit #263 off of I-5)
Questions Call Tania Kleinschmit @ 503-485-2131
JOIN US FOR DINNER AND BOWLING THURSDAY NIGHT, APRIL 23RD @ TOWN AND COUNTRY LANES IN KEIZER!
Learn More Now!