To support Oregon Fire Service Office Personnel through education and networking.
The Oregon Fire Service Office Administrators is an educational and networking organization for administrative personnel serving Oregon Fire Service agencies – from Fire Chiefs and Administrative Assistants to Entry Level Clerks.
Sharing a Standard of Excellence
We will be:
- The premier organization that office personnel naturally want to join.
- Recognized by the fire service as the leading administrative resource and a valuable partner.
- An organization that empowers members to succeed in their jobs.
- The leading education and training resource for all fire service office personnel.
- An organization that continually inspires our members’ personal and professional growth.
Relationships: We value developing and maintaining relationships that are supportive and encouraging.
Image: We value the professional image of our organization as an integral part of the fire service.
Communication: We value timely communication that supports the needs of our members.
Training: We value progressive education and training that is pertinent to the personal and professional growth of our members.
Code of Ethics
The Fire Service Office Administrator is a noble calling. To ensure the continuing integrity of the Fire Service, the highest standard of ethical conduct must be maintained at all times. As members of the Fire Service, we expect our members to project an ethical character of professionalism, integrity, compassion, loyalty and honesty in all that we do. As public officials, we have a responsibility to uphold the provision of the Oregon Ethics Law and the Oregon State Statues.
By accepting this code of ethics as our standard, we create a legacy that validates and sustains the distinguished Fire Service institution, and at the same time ensures that we leave the Fire Service in better condition than when we arrived.
Available on our Documents Page as a PDF file.